Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fuck The ISP

Today, I'm having my second java labtest. We can take the labtest anywhere provided there is internet. I choose to take the labtest at my friends home with broadband connection. Not that my own house didn't have internet connection, it just that, I need some peaceful and calming place to do the labtest. My house is not exactly the ideal place.
I actually manage to answer the half of the question. and during the final moment, my friend actually send me her answer. Yet, due to bad internet service/connection, I didn't manage to send it on time. Which is before 10.10 a.m.
I feel like burning down the building right now. Yeah, because the labtest carry out 10 marks. I'm not doing very good in Java, and the lecturer even say, there is no re-test.

I'm so doomed. How I wish I can actually channel out my anger rite now. FxxK U my "dear" ISP.

No comments:

Post a Comment