Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Turning 20

Last week I've turned 20. Yeah, 20...I need to accept the fact that I'm "not a girl, not yet a woman". Turning 20 mean a lot to me because a lot of things have happen and thats make me much more mature, wiser and ermm, prettier. I have learn not to completely trust other peoples, guard myself more and learn to accept the fact that all people in the world are schemers  ( that including myself). Enough of my so damn emotional ranting and move to my birthday celebration. I'll just explain it with pictures....(pictures speak thousand words)....





I ate mee sua a.k.a longevity mee (correct me if I'm wrong) for my dinner...Yummy...(^_^)



This year (2010) i don't have full cake coz lack of budget and yeah, lack of friends that make it to my list this year. All of them have fail miserably...



what more can i say..its my birthday...



mocha; a MUST have for coffee addict like me...





It's been a great and fun birthday celebration for me....
Thanks to Enna and Baitie....Muaksssss

No comments:

Post a Comment