Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Boring + Procrastination Mood = YouTube

Last night, me and cik Enna are hanging out after dinner. We got nothing to do (yeah i know we need to study, but forget about that), so we watch YouTube. Enna start searching for sand arts then we get tired of the "seem like forever" video buffering. So, I suggest her to watch KevJumba's videos. He's one of the top YouTube personality. I stumble across his videos about 2 years ago. Then again I seldom go to YouTube to watch video like most people does. Why? Because I prefer watching High Quality Videos. Sometimes I even look down on those people who watch low quality videos. I was like, puhh-leezz. Maybe again because I like to screen capture my favorite videos and make wallpaper or gif from it explain my needs for high quality video. Or I'm just being a snob. Thats all and here I provide links to my Favorite YouTube channel.

kevjumba's Channel

and here's another

nigahiga's Channel

here's another

happy slip's Channel

Enjoy watching it....

No comments:

Post a Comment