Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spotted : U Know Yunho in LA

I'm doing my routine check on allkpop, and guess what I found; Yunho is in LA. But that is not the main point here. I want to talk about his headphones. He is wearing(?) mix-style headphones. It is exactly the same as my friend's headphones that I have to triple check it
Check This Out!! (credit to whoever own this picture)

Now, let's take a look at my friend's headphones. I just took the pictures of it. 




and here is mine...

Mine is pink with skull pattern..(^-^)

I was like, OMFG when I saw Yunho's pictures with the headphones. I was thinking, 'Hey, that headphones looks familiar'. Then it hit me that the headphones resembles my friend's headphones.
The headphones is actually an old news. It was popular back 3 - 4 years ago. If Mega-Idol like Yunho being seen wearing the headphones in the public, it might get back into the fashion trend. 
Now I want to talk about the headphones price, it is super-freaking expensive in YESASIA which is about MYR 169.00. I bought mine only for MYR 39.00. See the price difference here. I don't understand why YESASIA have to sell it at sky-rocketing price. Buying online should be cheaper. 
Enough with the price, now, regarding the sound quality; it is super good, great bass and clear sound. I don't know how describe the sound, the main point is, it sounds great. I recommend it for (errmmm) TVXQ fans and fashionista. 

UPDATED:
I do some research, and you guys can buy it here japan hot new brand MIX-STYLE fashion black and white star headphones (for U Know's headphones). 

3 comments:

  1. Haha!
    I'm buying it!
    Definitey.
    (But u're actually the one who's gonna do that shopping thingy. Hahahahahaaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aishah..
    Aq br wut blog..
    Meh uh follow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaah!! i oso want..wer did u get that???tel me tel me :( wer can i et that?

    ReplyDelete